Arts & Crafts Merchandise
Prices and information..
Arts & Crafts—Located on the circle in the rear portion of the Rose Bowl
This area is located in area 800 of the Rose Bowl Stadium.
1. Only Arts & Crafts or craft supplies or demonstrations are permitted to be sold in this area
2. 10’ Frontage x 10’ Deep (NO CAR) You will be permitted to drive in to unload your merchandise then remove your vehicle to the Vendor Parking Lot. ($75.00 )
3. 10’ Frontage x 30’ Deep- These spaces are large enough to accommodate a vehicle and are assigned a specific number from which to sell in. ($85.00)
How to become a Permanent Vendor Information for the Arts & Crafts Area
1. To obtain a permanent space which is the same location each month at the Rose Bowl Flea Market, you will need to purchase and maintain 3 months of selling spaces in
advance as well as purchase a vendor I.D. card which is updated annually for $10.
2. Example. To initially qualify for the permanent space discount and you wanted to start in January. You would purchase January, February and March tickets. When January
comes then you would need to purchase Aprils tickets, and when February comes you will need to purchase May’s tickets. Always maintaining 3 future tickets at all times.
3. Permanent space prices for the Arts & Crafts Area are ($60.00)
Please Contact Dee Castro for additional information or to purchase spaces (909)473-1058
Mail checks to: P.O. Box 300 Lytle Creek, Ca 92358